We are excited to see how the Lord will move among us this Easter. Year after year He has constantly exceeded our expectations and done far more abundantly than we could have imagined at Harvest Oakville!
As we move closer to Easter we look forward to seeing great participation in next week’s Week of Prayer. Here’s how you can join in with your church family:
- Sign Up and Show Up – we have bulletin boards in the lobby for each day of the Week of Prayer. Sign up this weekend for a time to come and pray in our Family Room with others from our church family. The church will be open each day from 7am to 9pm.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday Evenings at 7pm – we will have sweet times of worship and prayer in the Family Room in addition to daily prayer time—come one night or every night, all are welcome!
- Wednesday CHURCH-WIDE Prayer Meeting 7pm – this evening is the pinnacle of our Week of Prayer—you won’t want to miss it as hundreds gather together seeking God for abundant life change this Easter weekend!
- Subscribe to the Easter Blog – a number of our Pastors and staff have taken time to write some reflections on Holy Week. These devotionals will be sent out each morning next week with directives for prayer and worship for you. Sign up here.
- Easter Wall – entering the Worship Centre the past few weekends you may have noticed our Easter Wall. Written here are many symbols from Easter Week and their significance to the Christian life. Make sure to pause this weekend and learn some new things about Holy Week.
- Online Prayer – this year for Holy Week we have started an online prayer wall to share requests with our church family. Visit the Prayer Wall each day as it fills with new prayer and praises from our brothers and sisters here at Harvest Oakville. And post your own prayers, be encouraged as others in your family pray for you, too.
- Good Friday – Good Friday services are a somber time to remember Jesus’ death on the cross and the sacrifice He made to save us all. This year’s Good Friday services are April 3 at 8:30am, 10:00am, and 11:30am
- Tickets – you can find services times for Easter Saturday and Sunday services here. Please let us know which service you’ll be attending as we want to ensure everyone gets a seat.
We can’t wait to celebrate our risen Saviour with you!
You are loved.