- This event has passed.
Week of Prayer
April 10 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:00am, repeating until April 13, 2017
Each year we set aside the week before Easter as time for our church family to pay special attention to prayer.
We will be praying specifically that the Lord would move in power, and for the salvation of many lives as they hear the gospel, some for the very first time. Many of us have family members, friends, neighbours, and co-workers who we can specifically pray for and have others lift them up as well. Believing and persevering in the power of prayer…join us for Holy Week!
From 7am to 9pm April 10-13 our Family Room will be open for you to pray. We also have a special night of prayer Wednesday, April 12 at 7pm.
There are a few special ways to get involved.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7am – 9pm – pray in the Family Room. Come any time and stay as long as you’re able.
- Wednesday CHURCH-WIDE Prayer Meeting 7pm – this evening is the pinnacle of our Week of Prayer—you won’t want to miss it as hundreds gather together seeking God for abundant life-change this Easter weekend!
- Holy Week Resource Page – resources that will be helpful for reflection and education on Holy Week. Check out the page here.
- Online Prayer Wall – our online prayer wall is a great resource to share requests with our church family. Visit the Prayer Wall each day as it fills with new prayer and praises from our brothers and sisters here at Harvest Oakville. And post your own prayers, be encouraged as others in your family pray for you, too.
- Good Friday – Good Friday services are a somber time to remember Jesus’ death on the cross and the sacrifice He made to save us all. This year’s Good Friday services are April 14 at 8:30am, 10:00am, and 11:30am
- Easter Weekend – we will be celebrating Easter together April 15 at 5pm as well as April 16 at 8:30am, 10:30am and 12:30pm. Bring your friends and family and hear the life-changing story of the gospel! Information about all Easter services here.