- This event has passed.
Week of Prayer
March 26 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:00am, repeating until March 29, 2018
Each year we set aside the week before Easter as time for our church family to pay special attention to prayer.
We will be praying specifically that the Lord would move in power, and for the salvation of many lives as they hear the gospel, some for the very first time. Many of us have family members, friends, neighbours, and co-workers who we can specifically pray for and have others lift them up as well. Believing and persevering in the power of prayer…join us for Holy Week!
From 7am – 9pm March 26-29, as you are able, please come into the church building to pray and reflect through the Walk of the Cross set up in our lobby and from there to spend some time in the Family Room to pray. Feel free to come in on your own or encourage others from a group you may be in to join you at the same time so as to pray with one another. We also have a special night of prayer Wednesday, March 28 at 7pm.
There are a few special ways to get involved.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7am – 9pm – pray in the Family Room and reflect on the Walk of the Cross. Come any time and stay as long as you’re able.
- Wednesday CHURCH-WIDE Prayer Meeting 7pm – this evening is the pinnacle of our Week of Prayer—you won’t want to miss it as hundreds gather together seeking God for abundant life-change this Easter weekend!
- Holy Week Resource Page – resources that will be helpful for reflection and education on Holy Week. Check out the page here.
- Online Prayer Wall – our online prayer wall is a great resource to share requests with our church family. Visit the Prayer Wall each day as it fills with new prayer and praises from our brothers and sisters here at Harvest Oakville. And post your own prayers, be encouraged as others in your family pray for you, too.
- Good Friday – Good Friday services are a somber time to remember Jesus’ death on the cross and the sacrifice He made to save us all. This year’s Good Friday services are March 30 at 8:30am, 10:00am, and 11:30am
- Easter Weekend – we will be celebrating Easter together March 31 at 5pm as well as April 1 at 8:30am, 10:30am and 12:30pm. Bring your friends and family and hear the life-changing story of the gospel! Information about all Easter services here.