- This event has passed.
Week of Prayer
March 21, 2016 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:00am, repeating until March 24, 2016
Each year we set aside the week before Easter as time for our church family to pay special attention to prayer.
We will be praying specifically that the Lord would move in power, and for the salvation of souls as they are loved by us and hear the gospel being preached, some for the very first time. Many of us have family members who we can specifically pray for and have others lift them up as well. Believing and persevering in the power of prayer, come join us for Holy Week!
From 7am to 9pm March 21 – 24 our Family Room will be open for you to come and pray. We also have a special night of prayer Wednesday, March 23 at 7pm.
There are a few special ways to get involved.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7am – 9pm – we will have worship and prayer in the Family Room
- Wednesday CHURCH-WIDE Prayer Meeting 7pm – this evening is the pinnacle of our Week of Prayer—you won’t want to miss it as hundreds gather together seeking God for abundant life change this Easter weekend!
- Holy Week Resource Page – a number of our Pastors and staff have taken time to share resources that will be helpful for reflection and education on Holy Week. Check out the page here.
- Online Prayer – our online prayer wall is a great resource to share requests with our church family. Visit the Prayer Wall each day as it fills with new prayer and praises from our brothers and sisters here at Harvest Oakville. And post your own prayers, be encouraged as others in your family pray for you, too.
- Good Friday – Good Friday services are a somber time to remember Jesus’ death on the cross and the sacrifice He made to save us all. This year’s Good Friday services are March 25 at 8:30am, 10:00am, and 11:30am
- Easter Weekend – we will be celebrating Easter together March 26 at 4pm and 6pm as well as March 27 at 9am and 11:15am. Bring your friends and family and hear the life-changing story of the gospel!