“You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” -2 Timothy 2:1-2
Meet us every Saturday morning for men’s Bible Study 7–9 am or Monday evenings from 7–9 pm.
Men’s Retreat: Set Apart
Register here for our men’s retreat, SET APART, scheduled for Friday, April 20 – Sunday, April 22 (we’ll return around 2pm). We are excited for what the Lord has for us as a group of men as we spend this time together and with Him. Here are a few things you can look forward to:
- Directed by Scripture (large group sessions, small group times, and personal times seeking God). God’s Word will be our guide as the Holy Spirit leads.
- Deep Fellowship. Experience real encouragement and edification.
- Free of distraction. Time to slow down, reflect, and hear from God.
- Potential life-changing as we surrender afresh to the Lord.
- Also great accommodations and food!
Online sign up for the men’s retreat is now closed. If you have questions please email George at email@example.com
For more information on Men’s Ministry, events, or Bible Studies email George at firstname.lastname@example.org
No registration necessary, join us anytime. For the next few months we’ll be going through the series The Great Adventure.
April 14 – Session 17
April 21 – off for Men’s Retreat
April 28 – off
May 5 – Session 18
May 12 – Session 19
May 19 and 26 – off
June 2 – session 20
April 16 – Session 16
April 23 – off for Men’s Retreat
April 30 – Session 17
May 7 – Session 18
May 14 – Session 19
May 21 – off for Victoria Day
May 28 – session 20