Lifting high the name of Jesus in worship (John 4:24) is one of the four pillars of Harvest Bible Chapel, so worship is a big deal. If you’re interested in leading worship at a Harvest Bible Chapel please read the job description below very carefully before submitting a resume.
The Worship Leader will carry out the mission of Harvest Bible Chapel and gives leadership to all aspects of musical worship. The heart of this role is to encourage and shepherd God’s people to worship God in spirit and truth.
- Reports directly to and works closely with the Senior Pastor.
- Responsible for leading and managing the staff in the Worship, Production and Creative departments.
- Lead, shepherd and train the volunteers within the Worship, Production and Creative departments.
- Uphold the mission and vision of Harvest Bible Chapel.
- Worship service planning.
- Worship leading on weekends, monthly prayer meetings, and other events.
- Actively seeks to raise up and mentor new worship leaders.
- A vision for how musical worship at Harvest could strengthen the body of Christ across Canada.
Experience and Education
- 5+ years of local church ministry experience
- Seminary degree preferred
- Mature follower of Jesus Christ with character consistent with Titus 1:5-9 and 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
- Authentic lifestyle demonstrating consistent character and spiritual growth.
- Agreement with Harvest Bible Chapel’s doctrinal statement.
- A commitment to the mission, vision and leadership of Harvest Bible Chapel.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Exceptional relational skills.
- Organized and detailed.
- Ongoing pursuit of humility.
- Highly motivated.
- Leadership giftings.
- Strong musical skills.
- Supportive spouse.
- Passionate pursuit of holiness.
Note: This role description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Every employee may be required to perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the church. If you think this is you, submit your resume below.